Reservations, Payments, & Cancellations for all Campsites and Cabin, Cottage, and Golf Carts Rentals:
Camping is an outdoor activity. Therefore, Gloucester Point Rv Resort does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Please also understand that Gloucester Point Rv Resort schedules staff and plans activities based on reservations. Gloucester Point RV Resort cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations impacting Gloucester Point Rv Resort guests and, therefore, enforce Gloucester Point Rv Resort's cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
- There is a 2-night minimum on all advanced reservations (a 3-night minimum on all Holiday reservations).
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy, similar to the hotel and airline industry. Rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Express Check-in requires payment in full and acceptance of Terms & Conditions before online check-in.
- A 1-night deposit is due at the time of booking.
- A valid email address is required for booking. If a valid email address is not provided, payment in full is due at booking.
- Payment in full is due one week before check-in.
- Gloucester Point Rv Resort reserves the right to charge credit/debit cards on file for any balance one week before check-in.
- No refunds after check-in.
- The reservation fee and lock-in fee are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- 1+ Week before Check-In: Refund less $25 cancellation fee or a full camping credit will be issued.
- Less than 1 Week to 4 days before check-in: Camping credit less a 1-night cancellation fee will be issued.
- Less than four days before Check-In or No-Show: Reservation and all monies paid are forfeit. You must contact Gloucester Point Rv Resort by 9 am the morning after check-in, or you will be considered a no-show.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made at least one week prior will result in a one-time courtesy change, and every change made after that will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes to decrease occupancy, pets (cottages), and/or personal golf carts and boats that result in store credit will be refundable at check-out.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for a decrease in the length of the reservation is made less than one week before check-in.
All camping credits issued expire one year from the original check-in date. Credits cannot be applied while booking an online reservation. Please call to book or apply a camping credit to any outstanding reservation balance.